Sunday 18 November 2012

New Stockist

Having delivered a package of work to In With The Old, a lovely little shop run by Alice Howard on Amwell  Street in Islington, London, I thought this world be a good opportunity to share where you can find my work in real life (rather than online):


In with the Old
57 Amwell Street, London, EC1R1UR
(about a 10 minute walk from Kings Cross and Angel)
They stock a selection of my Urban Animal Plates, Porcelain Military Ribbons and Brooches.



North Street Pottery
24 North Street  Clapham, London SW4 0HB
A busy urban pottery in the heart of Clapham, where I did an apprenticeship to improve my throwing skills. They stock a selection of my screenprinted jewellery, amongst their many pots.
http://www.northstreetpotters.com





io Gallery 
39 Sydney Street  Brighton, East Sussex BN1 4EP
A spot to find my porcelain jewellery in Brighton.
www.iogallery.co.uk/


No comments:

Post a Comment